In connection to the services offered by ScrapyardIndia, personal information means and includes all information that can be linked to specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, mobile number, email-id, credit card number, debit card number, card holder name, expiration date, account details that may have been provided by user to access the services. While browsing the ScrapyardIndia website, it may collect information regarding Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer, Internet Service Provider (ISP) you are using and anonymous statistical data.
Using Personal Information
ScrapyardIndia uses the information provided by you to share offers based on your interest, location and past history. These offers help you save your money and experience great service. ScrapyardIndia also uses this information to provide you services you requested for, to troubleshoot issues you may come across while using our service, to resolve disputes, to customize your experience, to communicate with you updates, detect & protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions, etc.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. ScrapyardIndia uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. No personal information will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology.
We give our consent to receive transactional communications from ScrapyardIndia over the WhatsApp channel on booking order through app and website.
ScrapyardIndia has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control. Once your information is in ScrapyardIndia’s possession it adheres to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- The platform may be under constant upgrades, and some functions and features may not be fully operational.
- Due to the vagaries that can occur in the electronic distribution of information and due to the limitations inherent in providing information obtained from multiple sources, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the content provided on the platform or delay or errors in functionality of the platform. As a result, we do not represent that the information posted is correct in every case.
- We expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of credit/ debit cards.
- You acknowledge that third party services are available on the platform. We may have formed partnerships or alliances with some of these third parties from time to time in order to facilitate the provision of certain services to you. However, you acknowledge and agree that at no time are we making any representation or warranty regarding any third party’s services nor will we be liable to you or any third party for any consequences or claims arising from or in connection with such third party including, and not limited to, any liability or responsibility for, death, injury or impairment experienced by you or any third party. You hereby disclaim and waive any rights and claims you may have against us with respect to third party’s / merchants services.
- Scarpyard India disclaims and all liability that may arise due to any violation of the applicable rules and regulations made thereunder and such liability shall be attributable to the third party / merchant.
- While the materials provided on the platform were prepared to provide accurate information regarding the subject discussed, the information contained in these materials is being made available with the understanding that we make no guarantees, representations or warranties whatsoever, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, expertise, quality of work or other information herein. Further, we do not, in any way, endorse any service offered or described herein. In no event shall we be liable to you or any third party for any decision made or action taken in reliance on such information.
- The information provided hereunder is provided “as is”. We and / or our employees make no warranty or representation regarding the timeliness, content, sequence, accuracy, effectiveness or completeness of any information or data furnished hereunder or that the information or data provided hereunder may be relied upon. Multiple responses may usually be made available from different sources and it is left to the judgement of users based on their specific circumstances to use, adapt, modify or alter suggestions or use them in conjunction with any other sources they may have, thereby absolving us as well as our consultants, business associates, affiliates, business partners and employees from any kind of professional liability.
- We shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any losses or injury arising out of or relating to the information provided on the platform. In no event will we or our employees, affiliates, authors be liable to you or any third party for any decision made or action taken by your reliance on the content contained herein.
- In no event will we be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, damages arising from personal injury/wrongful death, and damages resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption), resulting from any services provided by any third party or merchant accessed through the platform, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not we are advised of the possibility of such damages.